Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, on Wednesday faulted Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s remark that the $1billion dollars from the Excess Crude Account was not to fight Boko Haram alone.
Following controversy surrounding the sum, the Vice President had yesterday said the money was also meant to fight all forms of insecurity across the country.
Reacting to Osinabjo’s clarification, the former Minister described the Vice President as “short man devil.”
In a tweet via his Tweeter handle, Fani-Kayode said 99 per cent of the money is meant to buy toilet paper, soap and air freshner at the presidential villa, Abuja.
He wrote: “”$1 billion from the Excess Crude Account is not for fighting Boko Haram only”- VP Yemi Osinbanjo.
“True. 99% of the money is for buying toilet paper, soap and air freshner at the Presidential Villa whilst the remaining 1% is for “fighting Boko Haram”.